Curb-Sider® Vehicle Lift (Telescoping Model)
Curb-Sider - What is it?
This easy to use product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your Curb-Sider do the heavy lifting for you! The Curb-Sider is the world's most popular vehicle lift (over 50,000 sold).
The Curbsider is also available as the Model VSL-6000. This does not have the telescoping head and is a lower cost.
The quality of our installations is critical for our client's satisfaction. MEDIchair Edmonton is a Factory Authorized Dealer for Bruno Mobility. Our Installation Technicians are employees of MEDIchair who have trained at the factory site in Wisconsin, and have completed Bruno's rigorous Installation and Service programs.
- Fully Powered - Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle virtually effortless (400 lbs/181 kg lifting capacity)
- Offset Arm Design - Allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Standard Powered Telescoping Lift Head extends to clear vehicle bumper, then retracts to fit mobility device inside vehicle
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Safe/Reliable - lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Works with minivans, SUVs, CUVs, pickup trucks and full-size vans.
The Curb-Sider can be viewed in action at both MEDIchair locations